Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
Polycarbonate Europe (PC) price index
This post is a summary of the polycarbonates (PC) Europe price developments. The price developments of polycarbonates (PC) Europe are expressed in US$ prices converted FX rates applicable at the time when the price was valid. Polycarbonates (PC) price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for polycarbonates (PC) Europe prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of polycarbonates (PC) prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of polycarbonates (PC)
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of polycarbonates (PC) Europe prices
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the polycarbonates (PC) market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Polycarbonate Europe (PC) price index
- Wikipedia for general, history, production and usage information
- PubChem source of chemical information
According to https://oec.world/ :
Polycarbonates are the world’s 308th most traded product.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.