Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
Aniline price index
This post is a summary of the global Aniline price developments. The price developments of Aniline are expressed in US$ prices converted FX rates applicable at the time when the price was valid. Aniline price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for global Aniline prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of global Aniline prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of Aniline
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of global Aniline prices
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the Aniline market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Aniline price index
Here is some further information
What is Aniline
Aniline is an organic compound with the chemical formula C6H7N. It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with a sweet, fruity odor. It is highly flammable and readily undergoes combustion.
How is Aniline produced
Aniline is produced by the reduction of nitrobenzene, which is itself produced by the nitration of benzene. The reduction reaction is typically carried out in the presence of a catalyst, such as iron or copper, at high temperatures.
What is Aniline used for
Aniline is used as an intermediate in the production of a variety of chemicals, including plastics, rubber, dyes, and pharmaceuticals. It is also used as a solvent for many substances and as a starting material for the synthesis of a wide range of chemicals. In addition, it is used as a laboratory reagent and as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Wikipedia for general, history, production and usage information
- PubChem for chemistry and property information
- Market report (summary info only)
It is difficult to estimate the size of the global aniline market as a whole, as it is used in a variety of industries and applications. However, aniline is an important chemical and is widely used in the production of a variety of products. According to some estimates, the global aniline market was valued at around $10.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of around 4.5% from 2020 to 2025. The growth of the aniline market is driven by factors such as increasing demand for aniline in the production of chemicals, plastics, and rubber, as well as growing demand for aniline in the construction and personal care industries.
According to https://oec.world/ :
Aniline and its salts are the world’s 1992nd most traded product.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.