Terms & Conditions
General terms & conditions
- Business Analytiq: Business Analytiq Pte Ltd as incorporated in Singapore
- Trend Data: The data contained in the Business Analytiq system
- System: The Business Analytiq online software
- Authorized User: A company who has been granted permission by Business Analytiq to access the Trend Data and the System. The Authorized user is identified through a unique username.
Notes on the Trend Data contained in the System
- The Trend Data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time and are highly likely to be revised
- BusinessAnalytiq are continually improving data sources, data collection and processing methods.
- As a consequences all Trend Data, including historical Trend Data, will be updated from time to time if we believe it leads to a significant improvement on accuracy.
- By their inherent nature, outlooks are uncertain
- The Trend Data tracks changes in a particular direction over time.
- The Trend Data can be used to identify patterns, shifts or fluctuations in a specific metric, such as sales, stock prices, or website traffic, and helps to reveal the underlying trend or direction in which the metric is moving.
- The Trend Data for a particular product or category is a general trend. It may from month to month contain mix elements. It does not track a single specification unless otherwise indicated
- BusinessAnalytiq assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the Trend Data contained in this site.
- If BusinessAnalytiq cannot get an accurate estimate of the current month or outlook, that Trend Data will not be updated in any given month
- The source of the Trend Data are mainly public non-confidential sources.
- BusinessAnalytiq combine public publications, trade associations, import/export records, company announcements, and various other ad-hoc sources of public information.
- The Trend Data is collected and stored in local currency and translated into reported currencies using monthly average mid-market FX rates.
- The Trend Data information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
Limitations on Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Business Analytiq and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from or in connection with the use of the System and Trend Data, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenue, data, or other economic advantage, even if Business Analytiq has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- BusinessAnalytiq shall not be liable to customer or any other user for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption of service, error or omission regardless of cause in the Trend Data or System.
- In no event will BusinessAnalytiq be liable to customer, authorized user or any other person for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the Trend Data or the System
- In no event shall the liability of Business Analytiq and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates exceed the total amount paid by the customer for the System and Trend Data during the preceding twelve months.
- This limitation of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
Fees & Charges
- The customer shall pay all fees and charges in United States Dollars plus all applicable taxes, including value-added, sales, use and similar taxes.
- Access to Trend Data and System will be granted only upon payment confirmation.
- If customers do not pay, they will lose access, and all work will be deleted
- User accounts with access to the System and the Trend Data are for the use of the company to whom they are issued and may not be made available to others outside the company
- If BusinessAnalytiq suspect that a user account is being used by an unauthorized person, it will disable that account and the work may be deleted
Except as expressly permitted in the License Terms or the General terms and conditions, the customer shall not
- Publish, transmit or otherwise communicate the Trend Data or Derived content to any other person or to the public generally
- Copy, adapt, modify, reverse engineer or tamper in any way with the System
- Create internet links to the System or mirror the System on any other server or device
- Use the System or Trend Data for any unauthorized purpose
Availability of System and Trend Data
- BusinessAnalytiq shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the System and Trend Data are available to Authorized Users
- BusinessAnalytiq will carry out occasional maintenance or upgrade efforts which may temporarily disable access
- BusinessAnalytiq may update, enhance, withdraw or otherwise change the System or Trend Data at any time without notice to Customer.
- Where changes will lead to a material decrease in functionality, BusinessAnalytiq will provide Customer with thirty (30) days’ notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights of the BusinessAnalytiq System and Trend Data are and remain the property of BusinessAnalytiq.
- Authorized Users acquire no proprietary rights except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions and the license agreement
No Notice of Updates
- BusinessAnalytiq reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- The latest version will be available on BusinessAnalytiq website.
- Your election to continue use of System and Trend Data, after the date of posting of these modifications to the terms and conditions, constitutes acceptance of those modifications.
Logo Use Authorization
- The Customer hereby grants permission to BusinessAnalytiq to feature the name and the logo of Customer’s company/institution on BusinessAnalytiq website and marketing materials, solely for the purpose of identifying company/institution as a BusinessAnalytiq Customer.
- Private information from the Customer (e.g. name, function, department, address) will not be disclosed.
- The parties agree to keep confidential all information disclosed by one party to the other party that is reasonably understood to be confidential
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause
Authorized Users with a Single User license can
- Use the Product for internal business purposes
- The Trend Data can be shared internally with co-workers & colleagues but not third parties
- Can create content and analysis based on the Trend Data for internal use within the group
Authorized Users with a Partner license can
- Share Trend Data with third parties
- Integrate the Trend Data into their own products/services
- Use the Trend Data without any reference to the source of the Trend Data
- I reserve the right to discontinue access to the System or Trend Data to any Authorized User at any time with or without cause.
Privacy Notice effective Date: Jan 1, 2021 Notice Version: 1.0
Business Analytiq Pte Ltd
support @ businessanalytiq . com
This document governs the privacy notice of our website businessanalytiq.com
Our privacy notice tells you what personal data (PD) and non-personal data (NPD) we may collect from you, how we collect it, how we protect it, how we may share it, how you can access and change it, and how you can limit our sharing of it. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights that you have with respect to your personal data. Any capitalized terms not defined herein will have the same meaning as where they are defined elsewhere on our website.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
The right of access
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
The right to restrict processing
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
Automated individual decision-making and profiling
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Filing a complaint with authorities
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
For details about your rights under the law, visit link
‘Non-personal data’ (NPD) is information that is in no way personally identifiable. ‘Personal data’ (PD) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. PD is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, PD is broader in scope and covers more data.
A “visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with us to use or buy our services and products. The term “user” is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member.
Topics Covered in Our Privacy notice
- Information We Collect
- How Your Information Is Used
- Retaining and Destroying Your PD Updating Your PD
- Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PD
- Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
- Do Not Track Settings
- Links to Other Websites
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Our Email Policy Our Security Policy
- Use of Your Credit Card
- Transferring PD from the European Union
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We Collect Your PD in the Following Ways:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
When Entering and Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your PD.
At User and Member Registration
When you register as a user or member, we collect your email address only
When Buying Products or Services
If you buy products or services from us, we collect your first and last name, email address, company details for invoicing purposes only. This information is stored only in our finance accounting system and is not used for any other purpose.
Collecting Your Location Information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual physical location. We use several technologies, like GPS and IP tracking, to determine your location. These technologies may also provide us with information about nearby cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other devices.
Website Chat Software
Our website contains chat software that enable visitors to communicate with us live online or offline by email. In some cases, visitors can communicate with us without becoming a member or buying our products and services. When you use this chat software, we may collect some or all the following information: your email address, first name, last name, location, and any other information you willingly choose to provide to us. We do not store this information. You should limit the information you provide to us that is only necessary to answer your questions.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google Ad and Content Network Privacy Notice
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use specific data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here https://www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: email@example.com
Sharing Information With Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your PD to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your NPD, which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your PD. We may provide your PD to third-party service providers we hire to provide services to us. These third-party service providers may include but are not limited to: payment processors, web analytics companies, advertising networks, call centers, data management services, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers, and shipping companies.
Sharing Information With Facebook and Google for Marketing Purposes
We may share your PD with third parties for similar audience marketing purposes. Similar audience marketing is also called lookalike audience marketing. The third parties we share your PD with for this type of marketing include Facebook and/or Google. Using your PD, for similar audience marketing or lookalike audience marketing helps us find new audiences (users and customers) based on similar interests to yours, this helps us improve our marketing services. Your PD is only shared with Facebook and Google for this type of marketing. By using our website and agreeing to our privacy notice, you are giving your consent for your PD to be used for the marketing purposes described within this section.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PD if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your PD to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PD according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business.
We also retain the right to transfer your PD if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
Community Discussion Boards
Our website may offer the ability for users to communicate with each other through online community discussion boards or other mechanisms. We do not filter or monitor what is posted on such discussion boards. If you choose to post on these discussion boards, you should use care when exposing any PD, as such information is not protected by our privacy notice nor are we liable if you choose to disclose your PD through such postings. Also, PD you post on our website for publication may be available worldwide by means of the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining and Destroying Your PD
We retain information that we collect from you (including your PD) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
Updating Your PD
You can update your PD using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your PD as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PD
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your PD at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your PD, send us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your PD.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect PD from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
Our Email Policy
You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
Our Security Policy
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your PD. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your PD. When we collect your credit card information through our website, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your PD or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
Use of Your Credit Card
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Transferring PD From the European Union
(PD) that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, specifically the USA and Singapore. The European Union has not found the United States and some other countries to have an adequate level of protection of PD under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. For European Union customers and users, with your consent, your PD may be transferred outside the European Union to the United States. We will use your PD to provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your PD, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your PD described within this section.
Changes to Our Privacy notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. If at any time we decide to disclose or use your PD in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email (sent to the email address on file in your account). Otherwise we will use and disclose our users’ and customers’ PD in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the information was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Questions About Our Privacy notice
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
By using this website and or blog, or making a purchase, user agrees as follows:
The information, services and products are sold or given to the user with the understanding that neither the author, seller, nor publisher is engaged in rendering any legal, business or financial advice to the purchaser or to the general public. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Business Analytiq Pte Ltd.
Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Although we make strong efforts to make sure our information is accurate, Business Analytiq Pte Ltd cannot guarantee that all the information on this website and or blog is always correct, complete, or up-to-date.
By purchasing any of our products or services, user agrees to and is knowingly assuming any and all risk associated with using these products or services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND OR BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS, AND BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION LIES WITH USER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, OR THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM FOR PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST USER BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES USER MAY INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION OR U.S. $1. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. BUSINESS ANALYTIQ PTE LTD has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
This disclaimer is protected under the Singapore and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you, is strictly prohibited.