Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
Calcium Hydroxide price index
This post is a summary of the Calcium hydroxide price developments. The price developments of Calcium hydroxide are expressed in US$ prices converted FX rates applicable at the time when the price was valid. Calcium hydroxide price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for Calcium hydroxide prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of Calcium hydroxide prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of Calcium hydroxide
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of Calcium hydroxide prices
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the Calcium hydroxide market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Calcium Hydroxide price index
Here is some further information
What is Calcium Hydroxide
Calcium hydroxide, also known as hydrated lime or slaked lime, is a chemical compound that is composed of calcium, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is a white, powdery substance that is used in a wide range of applications, including water treatment, construction, and food processing.
What is Calcium hydroxide used for
Calcium hydroxide, also known as hydrated lime or slaked lime, is a chemical compound that is composed of calcium, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is a white, powdery substance that is used in a wide range of applications.
Some common uses of calcium hydroxide include:
Calcium hydroxide is used to soften hard water by removing excess magnesium and calcium ions. It is also used to neutralize the acidity of water and to remove heavy metals from water.
Calcium hydroxide is used in the construction industry as a binding agent in mortars, plasters, and concrete. It is also used to stabilize soil and to reduce the acidity of soil.
Calcium hydroxide is used in the food processing industry to make corn masa, a dough used in the production of tortillas and other products. It is also used to preserve fruits and vegetables and to make pickles.
Calcium hydroxide is used in medicine as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid and to treat conditions such as acid reflux and heartburn. It is also used as a laxative to treat constipation.
Calcium hydroxide is also used in a variety of other applications, including the production of fertilizers, the production of chemicals, and the purification of water.
Overall, calcium hydroxide is a versatile chemical that has a wide range of uses in various industries. It is an important chemical that is used in a variety of applications due to its ability to neutralize acidity, bind materials together, and remove impurities from water and other substances.
Market information on Calcium Hydroxide
According to https://oec.world/ :
Hydraulic lime are the world’s 4404th most traded product.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.