Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness
Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) price index
This post is a summary of the Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) price developments. The price developments of Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) are expressed in US$ prices converted FX rates applicable at the time when the price was valid. Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of Dichlorobenzidine (DCB)
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) prices
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) price index
What is Dichlorobenzidine (DCB)
Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) is an organic compound that is used as a raw material in the production of dyes, pigments, and other chemicals. It is a yellow or orange-colored solid that is soluble in water and a variety of organic solvents. DCB is produced by the reaction of aniline with chloroacetic acid and is used in the manufacture of dyes, pigments, and other chemicals for a wide range of applications, including textiles, plastics, paper, and printing inks.
DCB is classified as a hazardous chemical and is known to be toxic to humans and animals. It has been linked to a variety of health effects, including cancer, and it is regulated by a number of national and international agencies. In the United States, DCB is listed as a hazardous air pollutant by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is regulated under the Clean Air Act. The European Union has also classified DCB as a substance of very high concern due to its potential to cause cancer and other adverse health effects.
How is Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) produced
Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) is produced by the reaction of aniline with chloroacetic acid. This reaction typically takes place in the presence of a catalyst, such as hydrochloric acid, and is carried out at high temperatures. The reaction produces DCB as well as other byproducts, which are separated and purified through a series of distillation and crystallization steps.
What is Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) used for
Dichlorobenzidine (DCB) is used as a raw material in the production of dyes, pigments, and other chemicals. It is used in the manufacture of dyes, pigments, and other chemicals for a wide range of applications, including textiles, plastics, paper, and printing inks.
DCB is also used in the production of certain types of inks, including offset inks, which are used in the printing industry. It is also used in the production of pesticides and herbicides, as well as in the synthesis of other chemicals.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.