Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
Pet coke – non calcined price index
This post is a summary of the petroleum coke – non calcined acid price developments. The price developments of v are expressed in US$ prices converted FX rates applicable at the time when the price was valid. Petroleum coke – non calcined price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for petroleum coke – non calcined prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of petroleum coke – non calcined prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of petroleum coke – non calcined
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of petroleum coke – non calcined prices
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the petroleum coke – non calcined market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Pet coke price index
- Wikipedia for general, history, production and usage information
- PubChem for chemistry and property information
According to https://oec.world/ :
Petroleum coke, not calcined are the world’s 805th most traded product.
In 2020, the top exporters of Petroleum coke, not calcined were United States ($2.13B), Saudi Arabia ($263M), Spain ($198M), Russia ($111M), and Canada ($90.8M).
In 2020, the top importers of Petroleum coke, not calcined were India ($754M), China ($740M), Japan ($310M), Turkey ($154M), and Mexico ($154M).
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 9th and 24th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods
- Pricing data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We will improve our price trend algorithm before December 31, 2023.
- There will be continuous fine-tuning of the trend and forecast algorithm until end of December 2023.
- As part of that process, we will add many additional indexes in the final quarter of 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.