Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
Polyoxymethylene (POM) price index
This post is a summary of the polyoxymethylene (POM) price developments.The polyoxymethylene (POM) price developments are expressed in US$/kg prices converted at current FX rates, which are the FX rates applicable at the time the price was valid. Polyoxymethylene (POM) price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
The outlook for polyoxymethylene (POM) prices, on the second tab, is generated from different inputs including:
- Very recent price developments of immediate cost drivers of sodium polyoxymethylene (POM) prices
- Recent price developments of underlying feedstocks which drive the price of polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Market futures for both cost drives and feedstocks of polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Adjustment of current supply/demand imbalances in the polyoxymethylene (POM) market
- Longer term trends in likely demand conditions
Further information on the Polyoxymethylene (POM) price index
- Wikipedia for general, history, production and usage information
- PubChem for chemistry and property information
According to https://oec.world/ : Polyacetals are the world’s 61st most traded product.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.