Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
Poultry price index (Chicken)
This post is a summary of the Poultry price index (Chicken) developments since 2015 as per the IMF and other indexes. The developments are expressed as an index and not in absolute terms. Therefore the Poultry price index (Chicken) means that the values provided are relative to Jan 1 2019 which is defined as 1.00.
Further information on the Poultry price index (Chicken)
Poultry is a term that refers to domesticated birds kept by humans for their eggs, meat, or feathers. The most common types of poultry are chickens, ducks, turkeys, and geese. Poultry farming is an important part of the agriculture industry, and poultry products are a staple in many diets around the world. Chickens are the most commonly raised poultry birds, and they are used for their eggs and meat. Ducks and geese are also raised for their meat and eggs, while turkeys are primarily raised for their meat. Poultry can be raised in a variety of ways, including on small farms, in large commercial operations, or in backyard coops. Poultry is a rich source of protein and other nutrients, and it is an important part of many traditional and modern dishes.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.