Here is some further detail on the different sizes of Mono PERC cells
Business Analytiq assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
PV Solar Cell Mono price index
This post is a summary of the PV Solar Cell Mono price developments since 2018. The price developments are expressed as a price index in US$ prices converted at current FX rates, which are the FX rates applicable at the time the price was valid. PV Solar Cell Mono price index developments are calculated from multiple separate sources of data to ensure statistical accuracy.
A photovoltaic (PV) mono cell is a type of solar cell that is made from mono-crystalline silicon. Mono-crystalline silicon is a type of silicon that is made from a single crystal of silicon, which gives it high purity and efficiency. PV mono cells are highly efficient and have a long lifetime, making them a popular choice for use in solar panels.
To make a PV mono cell, a thin slice of mono-crystalline silicon wafer is coated with a thin layer of conducting material, such as aluminum or copper. The wafer is then cut into small cells, which are connected together to form a panel. The panel is then covered with a layer of protective material and mounted on a frame, which allows it to be attached to a roof or other surface.
PV mono cells are more expensive to produce than cells made from lower-purity silicon, but they are able to produce solar panels with higher efficiency and longer lifetimes. As a result, they are often used in the production of high-quality PV solar panels.
BE THE FIRST TO SEE RISK AND OPPORTUNITY!
BusinessAnalytiq provides unlimited market trend data and an online tools to track market developments, key benchmarks & leading indicators.
BusinessAnalytiq leads to price visibility, better negotiations, easier budgeting and forecasting, lower raw material prices, and improved better internal and external communication. BusinessAnalytiq will decrease risk and higher profit.
Notes on the price-data
- We aim to update the data series on the 11th and 25th of each month (but we do not always make it for each chart)
- The data for the current month and recent history are fine-tuned over time.
- We are continually improving our data collection and processing methods and data will be updated from time to time as we improve the accuracy
- We are working hard to upgrade the algorithm before April 1, 2023 and a further fine-tune by July 1, 2023
- This the index trend of the price of the product group in general and not a single specification in particular
- The source of the data are exclusively public non-confidential sources
- We combine public publications, import/export records, company announcements, and sources of ad-hoc public information.
- The chart shows the price trend, nearly always taken from many statistically-correlated sources
- The data is presented in US$. The UOM of measure is shown in the Index list table
- We do our best to create an accurate representation of the trend
- Although we believe the price trend to be accurate, we assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, fitness for purpose or timeliness.
- By their nature, outlooks are always uncertain
- We are working on 500 additional indexes which will be released over time when we are content that it is accurate.
- Feel free to contact us if you have a specific request.
- The service is funding by advertising, so our apologies for the distraction of the advertisements.